SPRING 2015 YOUTH RECREATIONAL SOCCER
LATE SPRING 2015 Registration is open until February 13th
Opening day (first Game Day of Spring) is Saturday, Feb. 14th, 2015! Last (scheduled) game day is tentatively planned for May 9th.
- $150 per Colleyville Residents, $170 per non-Colleyville residents (this amount already includes the mandatory $50 late fee)
- ALL LATE REGISTRANTS will be placed on a team wherever space permits, no team requests can be honored, even for returning players.
- Buddy Draft requests cannot be accepted during late registration
- LATE registration ends Friday, February 13th!
SPRING 2015 RECREATIONAL SOCCER GAME SCHEDULES
- U4 – U8 - CSA SPRING 2015 Game Schedules - coming soon!
- U9 – U19 - NMCSL SPRING 2015 Game Schedules - coming soon!
- CSA United (co-ed Adult League) SPRING 2015 Game Schedule - coming soon!
MONDAY NIGHT FUTBOL WILL RETURN THIS SPRING!
EVOLUTION ACADEMY & COMPETITIVE SOCCER
CSA is seeking both youth and adult referees ages 13 and up.
Benefits of being a soccer referee: Decent Pay (Avg week's pay: $26 - $78 based on 2 - 6 U4/5 games - more if working higher level games). Work your own schedule. Be an expert on the rules of the game. Earn the respect & admiration of peers. Great exercise. Share soccer with your kids or friends. Contribute to your community. Help develop character & sportsmanship in youth. Become a better coach / player.
OTHER REASONS TO BECOME A SOCCER REFEREE!
People who love soccer can help the game by becoming a referee. If there were no referees, there would be no game.
Refereeing is Responsible, Challenging and Satisfying, and will give you...
- Job Experience
- Communication skills
- Increased confidence
- People-management skills
- Decision making skills under mental & physical pressure
- College scholarship eligibility
Re-certification of existing referees is accomplished by an online test found here: http://www.ntxsoccer.org/ referee/gradesandclinic.aspx
Initial certification as a referee is accomplished by successfully completing an online review of basic rules and either a 5 hour (Grade 9: U8 and below games, min age 12) or 8 hour (Grade 8: U14 and below games, min age 13) clinic. Local clinics are scheduled on weekends during January and February. Clinic info & registration can be found here:
FALL 2014 RECREATIONAL SOCCER GAME SCHEDULES