EARLY FALL 2015 YOUTH RECREATIONAL SOCCER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!
Early Registration Fast Facts:
- Early Registration Discount available until May 31st
- Only $90 for Colleyville residents, $110 for non-residents!
- INCLUDED: Complete uniform! Game jersey, shorts & socks
- INCLUDED: Monday Night Futbol - Six weeks of professional skills training that no other association matches!
- NEW for 2015: Buddy draft requests will be accepted for ALL ages (U4 to U19)
- Bring new players into the game of soccer!
- Returning players are guaranteed to return to their same team
- Be sure all your teammates register, too!
- Teams form and start practice in mid-August
- Fall season is Sat., Aug. 29th to Sun., Nov. 8th
- Game schedules will be posted ONE WEEK prior to the start of the season
- Most games on Saturdays, although rain outs can affect this
- 10 game season (8 games guaranteed)
- No games on Labor Day Weekend
SPRING 2015 RECREATIONAL SOCCER GAME SCHEDULES
SPRING 2015 EVOLUTION SCHEDULES
MONDAY NIGHT FUTBOL WILL RETURN THIS SPRING!
EVOLUTION ACADEMY & COMPETITIVE SOCCER
CSA is seeking both youth and adult referees ages 13 and up. Earn on average $26 to $78 per week, based on the referee level and number of games officiated. Work your own schedule! Be an expert on the rules of the game! Earn the respect & admiration of your peers! Great exercise! Share soccer with your kids or friends! Contribute to your community! Helps develop character & sportsmanship in youth and builds better coaches and players. We want you!
People who love soccer can help the game by becoming a referee. If there were no referees, there would be no game. Refereeing is Responsible, Challenging and Satisfying, and will give you...
- Job Experience
- Communication skills
- Increased confidence
- People-management skills
- Decision making skills under mental & physical pressure
- College scholarship eligibility
Re-certification of existing referees is accomplished by an online test found here.
Initial certification as a referee is accomplished by successfully completing an online review of basic rules and either a 5 hour (Grade 9: U8 and below games, min. age 12) or 8 hour (Grade 8: U14 and below games, min. age 13) clinic. Local clinics are scheduled on weekends during January and February. Clinic info & registration can be found on this page.
FALL 2014 RECREATIONAL SOCCER GAME SCHEDULES